Image via Wikipedia
New Website Marketing website is LIVE
After much juggling and domain (website name) hunting, I have gathered most of the material from our class into a single website . There are still 3 small postings that I plan to list before Tuesday June 24th.
The new website is called Website Marketing Workshop and is designed to provide a self-guided overview of Website Marketing. Eventually, I may even considering offering onsite workshops through leads generated at this website. I am currently talking with another chamber of commerce in Arkansas who has asked if I would provide the free 2 hour session and I believe that I will be able to.
Again, if you missed a point in class or something was a bit fuzzy…
- Go to WebsiteMarketingWorkshop.com (Website Marketing Workshop) to view articles (postings) related to our discussions.
- Ask questions in the comments portion of the postings
About the new website
- Developed it using WordPress content management system in about 1 week.
- Hosted for about $6 per month.
- Went through 3 different domain names (website names) before I found one I was happy with.
- Using FeedBurner to allow visitors to easily get updates by e-mail or RSS reader.
I hope you find it useful.